Gallery Day at Tiny Prints

One of my amazing co-workers set up an event to show off our production team's talents outside of work. I was extremely impressed with the different projects that were on display. You learn a lot about a person by viewing their artwork. We had everything from paintings, jewelry, decorative instruments, photography, sculptures, typography and the list goes on. The photos below just show a snippet of the talents. Oh and of course we had food, because it just wouldn't be a party without it! 












I am so excited for our next gallery day that I have already started thinking of what I will bring in to share with my co-workers. I have some big items that I left at my mom and dad's home in Minnesota I wish I could bring, but will have to settle for photographs. Time for me to get creative and start making new stuff! Once again the work shown above is property of my co-workers from Tiny Prints

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meatza

Our first official photo shoot for Shark's Bites of Life

Peddler's Son Produce