Saturday Fun

My Saturday started out with a trip to lululemon to get some new crop pants for my pilates class. Unfortunate for my wallet I was not able to resist trying on some new workout tops and left with a new one of those as well;) Then off to Life Time Fitness for my workout. 



I started training on the pilates reformers at Life Time Fitness a few months ago and I absolutely LOVE it! The feeling I get from pilates is unlike any other workout I have experienced before, you can feel your core working the entire time. Your entire body is engaged for every exercise and when you are done you instantly feel tighter. If you have ever thought about trying pilates on the reformers, I suggest making sure your instructor is pilates certified, not all workout facilities require the certification.







After my sweat session I took some photos of my new shirt and crops. The crops are super light weight and feel like you hardly have anything on, and the shirt can be cinched on the sides to fit more snug or loosened, it also has a big swoop in the back allowing air circulation to keep you cool!




Then off to the pool with some friends and my hubby!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meatza

Our first official photo shoot for Shark's Bites of Life

LCHF Tasty Drink