Our first official photo shoot for Shark's Bites of Life

Behind the scenes video:

Apparel and video editing by Shark's Bites of Life 
Photographer Jenna Mahr
Music by Heroes of Heartache - "Tonight"


An experience to go down in history for Shark's Bites of Life lifestyle apparel! I visited my hometown in Minnesota for a friend's wedding and set up a photo shoot for Shark's Bites of Life during my stay. My cousin's girlfriend is an amazing photographer and lives in Saint Paul, MN so it was the perfect opportunity for a professional photo shoot. I had nothing planned for it due to the last minute scheduling. I just knew I wanted to bring as many items of clothing that I could fit into my suitcase even though it meant it was 5 pounds over the weight limit.

The evening prior I gathered family and friends to use as my models then began piecing outfits together on my parents' living room floor. The next morning we all met on site and got to business.

This was my first time meeting Jenna, she had an ease about her that made the shoot stress-free. I was overwhelmed when we began so she helped to guide me through the process and create structure so we wouldn't forget anything. Everyone changed into their first outfit, we fired up Pandora and got the show on the road!

I am used to taking photos on my patio with a tripod and a self timer, just me and the camera. This was a little different having a group of people chilling and waiting their turn. I had an awesome crew with me, everyone was encouraging, helpful and patient. My 13 year old niece loved using the GoPro camera to film behind the scenes magic. We took some simple indoor photos with a plain background then took it outside for the urban scene. Shirts in tow so we could do outfit changes in an instant while changing locations. My favorite images so far are of my nephew and friend on their long board, (videos too!)

By the end of the shoot everyone had smiles from ear to ear, I know I had a permanent grin! As we went our separate ways I started receiving text messages with photos from the day and comments on how great of a time they had. I can't wait to work with Jenna Mahr Photography again, she understood what I was going for and made my vision come to life! This is the start of a beautiful future:) 





Shark's Bites of Life apparel, photo by Jenna Mahr photography
Tony Moffitt and Taylor Ann
Longboarding in Saint Paul, MN
Photo shoot for Shark's Bites of Life Apparel
Photographer: Jenna Mahr Photography

Shark's Bites of Life apparel, photo by Jenna Mahr photography
Tony Moffitt and Taylor Ann
Photo shoot for Shark's Bites of Life Apparel
Photographer: Jenna Mahr Photography



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meatza

Peddler's Son Produce