LCHF Tasty Drink

About a month ago I changed my diet to LCHF (low carb high fat). I have always had a lower carb diet but now I just add more healthy animal fats to it.  I love the results so far and I have been working on new ideas for quick treats to get me the extra fat that my diet requires without adding any carbs. This treat helps satisfy my hunger between meals and before bed and it tastes like a desert! 

All you need: 
1 tea bag (any flavor will do) 
8 oz or so of filtered water
organic heavy whipping cream (however much you feel like adding) 

Start out by brewing your tea, when I am just making one cup of tea I just microwave a cup of water for 1 minute, then let the tea steep about 3 minutes.  Fill the remainder of the cup up with ice and stir in the heavy whipping cream. Sometimes if I am really craving something sweet, I'll add a little Truvia sweetener.


I switch it up with hot tea and iced tea, it tastes great either way you do it.








Now my usual drink at coffee shops and restaurants is either unsweetened tea with heavy cream or an Americano with heavy cream, best of both worlds zero carbs and high fat!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meatza

Our first official photo shoot for Shark's Bites of Life

Peddler's Son Produce