Fabric on canvas wall art

I bought some large canvases that I intended to paint amazing abstract art. After 3+ years of having them sit in my closet I decided I needed to do something that would take less time. So I marched off to Jo-Ann Fabric and picked out a few interesting patterns and bought a staple gun.

Once I was home I spread the fabric out on the floor, cut it to 1.5" larger than the canvas on each side so it would wrap around nicely without pulling or stretching out of shape. Then I went to town and stapled the edges and folded the corners like wrapping a present (aka hospital corners).








Comments

  1. This is so cool! I love it! What a great idea?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddhaddar! It was a great way to use up some canvases I had laying around and give the new place some color!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meatza

Our first official photo shoot for Shark's Bites of Life

Peddler's Son Produce