* Shark’s Bites of Life discount code: YOUTUBE to save 15% off
* BikiniBOD ambassador, discount code BBTHERESAC www.bikinibod.com
Sweet potato Instructions:
1. Wash, peel and fry cut the potatoes (usually I do two at a time)
2. Put fries in a bag or bowl with enough water to cover them, set in fridge for 20 minutes
3. Strain and dry off fries
4. Put fries in bowl, add 1 tsp melted coconut oil, sea salt to taste I usually do a tsp, add cinnamon if you like I usually just sprinkle and mix till they all have some on them.
5. Add to the air fryer basket
6. Press fry setting at highest heat 392 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes (be sure to shake them well half way through cooking) check them after 15 minutes and if they are still somewhat raw then put them in for another 10 minutes with a shake half way through. Depending on how you cut your fries and how many are in the basket will determine if they need more of less time.
This is my first series of vlogs and I will share my journey of running a business, expanding my education and self development, video editing, getting out of debt, traveling, living life and enjoying loved ones and time for friends, finding optimal health and wellness, and finding time to just relax and then whatever else may come up along the way!
The Official YouTube Channel of Theresa Campbell and Shark’s Bites of Life.
Entrepreneur, athlete, fitness enthusiast, dog mom, wife, and business owner.
Subscribe if you like dogs, cute clothes, fitness, nutrition, information on running a business, recipes, to laugh, and want workout ideas.